An Inside Sales Associate at Modern Networks is responsible for managing a set of existing customer relationships, supporting with their IT requirements, positioning new services and products, and growing our revenues to meet Company goals. You will spend the majority of your time talking to customers on the telephone, learning about their IT and Communications needs, providing them with simple, straightforward advice and information on how Modern Networks can support them.
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will benefit from a structured 6-12 month programme that gives you exposure to all areas of the business. You will start by working closely with the Sales Administration function, learning our customers, products and services. As you progress, you will shadow our Internal Account Managers to understand our processes and systems, managing your own portfolio of customer accounts.
Working within a fast paced and targeted environment, you will be responsible for;
- Managing customer accounts, being a main point of contact for any questions, queries and orders
- Building excellent working relationships within your customer portfolio
- Outbound calling existing customers to inquire about their IT requirements, obtaining feedback on their current services
- Engaging with customers to provide advice on their services and up-selling any additional products and services where applicable
- Creating quotations and proposals which require diligence and exceptional attention to detail
- Assisting with Account Management planning
- Maintaining regular scheduled communication with all customers
- Learning about the Modern Networks IT products and solutions offering
- Working to KPI’s and SLA’s to achieve sales targets
- To increase revenue streams within existing customer accounts
- Working with the internal CRM – ConnectWise
- Working alongside the External Account Managers and Sales Administrators to deliver a first class customer experience
Required Skills & Experience;
- Previous experience working in a sales/ account management/ sales support role
- An understanding or interest in IT and Telecoms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of the business
- First class customer service skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic but pressurised team environment
- Self-motivated and ambitious individual with an appetite to learn and progress
- Methodical, organised and resourceful
- Passionate, positive and proactive approach to work
Our aim at Modern Networks is to provide a first class Managed Services solution to our Property Management and Enterprise customers. Using our expertise, we advise and support our customers on IT solutions, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their IT infrastructures. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we pride ourselves on delivering a seamless end-to-end IT Managed Services solution.
Modern Networks are the Number One IT Service Provider to the Commercial Property Management industry in the UK, providing a full-outsourced solution to our clients. We provide management services covering the desktop, managed print, unified communications, data centre and cloud.
We are a UK based technology business that is growing 25% year-on-year, employing a diverse workforce based in Hertfordshire and central Manchester. A career at Modern Networks provides you with considerable development potential. We are on a mission to create the best technology Service Provider in the UK. Everybody in the team makes a considerable contribution to our mission and your input will be paramount to our success. We are looking for people who can create an impact.