In this short video, you will learn how to setup your Outlook email on your Apple iPhone.
Click the CC (closed caption) icon at the bottom-right of the video screen to toggle subtitles on/off for those with a hearing disability.
- Open the App Store on your device
- Search for the Microsoft Outlook app
- Download the Outlook app and run install
- Once installed, open the Outlook app and enter your business email address
- Click Add Account
- If you use two-factor authentication (2FA) security, you will be prompted to open the Authenticator app
- If not, simply enter your Microsoft 365/Outlook email password
- You will now have access to your Outlook email account on your Apple iPhone.