Do you want to install mobile apps on your Android mobile device?
Click the CC (closed caption) icon at the bottom-right of the video screen to toggle subtitles on/off for those with a hearing disability.
- Tap Play Store icon from your Homescreen
- Type the name of the App you want into the Search field at the top of the screen or browse the App categories
- Select the App you want and tap INSTALL
- A Window will open asking for permission to access certain features, functionality or data on your mobile device.
- Tap ACCEPT to give the App permission to access your device and data. IMPORTANT: Contact your IT administrator if you have any doubts about allowing an App permission to your mobile data.
- The App will download and install.
- The App icon will appear in your App Menu and Homescreen.
- Tap to open the App and start working.