Windows 10 is a versatile, secure work platform designed to provide the same user experience across multiple devices. It is the ideal operating system for companies with a dispersed or mobile workforce.
Windows 10 features include:
- Windows 10 brings back the desktop and start button, which was a popular feature of Windows 7. However, Windows 10 enables you to customise your setup to suit your personal preferences.
- Windows 10 features a voice-activated, personal digital assistant called Cortana, which is built into the operating system. Cortana helps you find files, remember appointments and search the Internet, for example.
- Windows 10 adapts to whatever device you are using from desktop to mobile. To make the transition between devices seamless, Microsoft introduced a new type of software called Universal Apps for email, instant messaging and calendars.
- Windows 10 makes it easy to organise your work environment by creating multiple virtual desktops that you can switch between.
- Windows 10 comes equipped with Microsoft Edge Internet browser. Edge is fast, intuitive, secure and fully integrated with Cortana for voice-activated, intelligent search.
- Windows 10 comes with excellent security and data protection while ensuring your documents, presentations and spreadsheets are always available when you need them.
- Windows 10 continues to evolve with new features and upgrades released periodically.
To learn more about Windows 10 you can download the following documents:
Download, Getting to know Windows 10 for employees
Download, Explore Windows 10
Download, Explore Microsoft Edge