Computer leasing provides you with the latest desktop and laptop computers using a convenient 36-month fixed term lease agreement to help you spread the costs.
Many businesses know that they need to overhaul their legacy computer equipment but just keep putting off the decision because of the cost. Modern Networks computer leasing offers you the opportunity to access the latest hardware and services without breaking the bank. Here’s how:
- No large upfront costs
- Predictable monthly fee makes budgeting easy
- Tax efficient
- Latest laptops and desktops setup to your specifications
- Greater productivity, security and data privacy
- 24/7 technical support by telephone, email and remote connection*
- Next Business Day Device Replacement
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Lifecycle Management – secure data erasure & certified equipment disposal
- Device protected by Modern Networks anti-virus and web security*.
* Anti-virus protection and Service Desk technical support sold separately.
Windows 7 replacement
Windows 7 operating system is now out of support. This means Microsoft no longer supports the product. Without upgrades, bug fixes and security patches, Windows 7 will become increasingly difficult to use and vulnerable to cyber attacks. If you hold customer data and continue to run Windows 7 then you will breaching GDPR data protection regulations, which requires organisations only use software that’s up to date and fit for purpose. Now is the time to replace your older PCs and move to Windows 10.