Predominantly based in London and the South East, as an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a set of existing customer relationships, supporting with their IT requirements, positioning new services and growing our revenues to meet our business goals. You will spend the majority of your time visiting customers learning about their IT and Communications needs, helping them by providing simple straightforward advice about our services.
You will be responsible for proactively promoting and selling our services and building long lasting relationships with our customers. The successful candidate will have a technical background with a proven track record in account management sales. You will enjoy the autonomy of managing your own time and setting and attending your own customer appointments.
- Identifying key decision makers and introducing yourself as the main point of contact for any questions, queries and escalations
- Confirming the customers requirements for the next 12 month period
- Agreeing and scheduling quarterly reviews on customer site
- Review existing sales opportunities within the Modern Networks CRM with an aim of retaining and renewing business
- To become an expert on the Modern Networks products and services in order to explain our offering to customers in line with their business needs
- Engaging with customers to provide advice on their services and up-selling any additional products and services where applicable
- Working to KPI’s and SLA’s
- Achieving sales activity and revenue based targets
- To grow contracted recurring revenues within your customer account set
- Working with the internal CRM – ConnectWise
- Working alongside the Internal Account Managers and Sales Administrators to deliver a first class customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous account management and sales experience, ideally within the IT or Telecoms industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with all levels of the business
- The ability to build long lasting working relationships
- A proven track record in selling products and/or services B2B
- Ability to work in a dynamic but pressurised team environment
- Self-motivated and ambitious individual with an appetite to learn and progress
- Methodical, organised and resourceful
- Passionate, positive and proactive approach to work.
Our aim at Modern Networks is to provide a first class Managed Services solution to our Property Management and Enterprise customers. Using our expertise, we advise and support our customers on IT solutions, implementing the most appropriate technology and managing their IT infrastructures. Our customers are at the heart of our business and we pride ourselves on delivering a seamless end to end IT Managed Services solution.
Modern Networks are the Number One IT Service Provider to the Commercial Property Management industry in the UK, providing a full-outsourced solution to our clients. We provide management services covering the desktop, managed print, unified communications, data centre and cloud. We are a UK based technology business that is growing 25% year on year, employing a diverse workforce based in Hertfordshire and central Manchester.
A career at Modern Networks provides you with considerable development potential. We are on a mission to create the best technology Service Provider in the UK. Everybody in the team makes a considerable contribution to our mission and your input will be paramount to our success. We are looking for people who can create an impact.