In this short explainer video, you will learn how to setup your Outlook/Office 365 email on your Android mobile device.
Click the CC (closed caption) icon at the bottom-right of the video screen to toggle subtitles on/off for those with a hearing disability.
- Open Google Play app store on your device
- Search for the Microsoft Outlook app
- Download the Outlook app and run install
- Once installed, open the Outlook app and enter your Office 365 credentials
- If you use two-factor authentication (2FA) security, you will be prompted to open the Authenticator app
- If not, simply enter your Microsoft 365/Outlook email and password
- You will now have access to your Outlook email account on your Android device.
Download Outlook mobile app for Android setup guide.
Download Outlook mobile app for Android cheat sheet.