Facilities management is a challenging job. Facilities managers have to be able to multitask, prioritise and make quick decisions. Microsoft 365 provides a range of business apps, Cloud services and tough security features that can help busy facilities managers work smarter, not harder. One of the great advantages of using Microsoft 365 for facilities management is you can work from anywhere, on any device.
Microsoft mobile apps include:
- Outlook – secure business email, search and calendar
- Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote in one app
- SharePoint – secure document management on the go
- Teams – voice, instant message and video conference on your phone
- Planner – project and team management made easy
- Power Automate – boost productivity by automating manual, repetitive tasks
- Power BI – make better-informed business decisions based on real-time data.
Microsoft 365 for mobile comes with a range of advanced, centrally controlled security and compliance features including:
- Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- BitLocker data encryption
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
To learn more about the many benefits of Microsoft mobile apps for facilities management visit our news page.
Microsoft 365 mobile apps can help facilities managers save valuable time, work more efficiently and focus on priority tasks.