Modern Networks are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic New Business Development Manager to join our growing Sales and Marketing team. As a business we provide a variety of IT Managed Services, Telecoms & ISP Services, Consultancy & Professional Services and Value Added Resale (VAR) Services. We partner with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Cisco, HP, NetApp & VMware.
The New Business Development Manager will be responsible for;
- Working with our Marketing team to research and profile potential clients
- Prospecting for appointments with potential clients by telephone, email, LinkedIn etc.
- Attending meetings with potential clients to discuss their business requirements
- Qualifying sales opportunities to ensure that we are a good fit for the client’s needs
- Creating sales proposals and quotations, with pre-sales technical support as required
- Presenting sales proposals to clients face to face
- Negotiating, closing and processing customer orders
- Acquiring new clients and growing our recurring revenue business
The New Business Development Manager will be the face of Modern Networks within potential client organisations, aiming to be the clients trusted advisor, the New Business Development Manager will need to be professional at all times, an excellent communicator, with detailed IT service and product knowledge, and strong organisational skills.
The ideal candidate would have extensive New Business Sales or Account Management experience within an MSP, VAR, Telecoms / ISP, or Technology Distributor business, with broad IT / Telecoms service product knowledge, and the ability to learn about new products and services. We would also welcome candidates from a technical or engineering background who have been involved in service design or consultancy.
Do you have a passion for technology and customer service?
Come and join the Modern Networks team:
Established in 2000, Modern Networks is a privately owned and highly successful Managed Services Provider with a passion for technology and customer service. We deliver IT and Communications Services to medium and large enterprises in the UK, helping our clients get greater value from their investments, and supporting business growth.
We are an agile, fast moving & growing organisation. Our teams are fun and lively and we are committed to serving our clients based in London, nationwide and some locally too!
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package including a competitive basic salary in line with market rates depending upon skills & experience, 25 days’ holiday, pension scheme, life assurance, health plan, shopping discounts, child care vouchers, bike to work scheme. Working hours are 37.5 per week (Monday to Friday)
Send us a copy of your CV and a brief introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org