*The trial is free to setup but limited to 50GB of data and 30 days.
Protect your complete IT estate, including mobiles, tablets and cloud services in a single, consolidated repository
Backup as a Service (BaaS) is designed from the ground up for the cloud and for cloud-based service delivery. Centralised configuration and monitoring simplifies backup and restore management whether you are protecting a single server within your organisation or hundreds of devices across your complete IT estate.
Some of the key benefits that BaaS can deliver to your organisation include:
- Meet SLAs through fast and reliable recoveries.
- Simple and efficient solution for backup and recovery.
- Comply with regulations requiring offsite storage, encryption and data archiving/destruction.
- Reduce recovery times and meet your RPOs and RTOs for data recovery.
- Pay as you grow licensing model removing the need to purchase capacity in advance based on the unknown.
Contact us at Modern Networks today for your 30-day free trial, to see how we can improve your recovery times, reduce your backup window and eliminate your risk.
Call us:01462 426500
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org